The Call for Papers for the 2017 annual meeting has been released.
Our new brochure is available! Download it here
Join our online community
ISCC Members can join our e-mail list to receive Society information and Newsletters. Enter your email address in the box below and click on the arrow. (not a member? Join today!)
ISCC 2012 Annual Meeting
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
October 15-16, 2012
Download the Registration Form
Register Online via PayPal
Mark your calendar now for the 2012 ISCC Annual Meeting, to be held in Manchester,
NH, at the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown in on October 15-16.
The meeting will include an informal reception and a full day of technical sessions:
The program committee has assembled a great series of presentations. Here is a sample of what to expect:
- Monday evening 10/15 will be a welcome icebreaker reception.
- Tuesday 10/16 will be a traditional
ISCC Annual meeting: three interest groups and an education session
- The program is available here.
As a special treat, after lunch Tuesday we wil feature "ARC OF LIGHT: A Portrait of Anna Campbell Bliss". This film traces the broad spectrum of this important artist's life and work, ranging from the aesthetic influences of her early childhood and her groundbreaking career as a Harvard-trained architect to her emergence as a cutting-edge artist whose work fuses an astonishing range of elements, including architecture, mathematics, computer technology, painting, printmaking and calligraphy. The documentary film examines the roots of Bliss's art in the Bauhaus school, which flourished in Germany in the 1920s, and how the Bauhaus artists influenced the development of Bliss's extensive contribution to American modern art. More details can be found on the Arc of Light web page.
- The Incredible Lightness of the Power Law
- Spectral Modeling of Surface Colors in Rural Outdoor Environments
- Illuminant-Dependent Von-Kries Primaries: A Way Out of the Sharpening Dilemma
- Uncertainty Analysis in Spectrophotometry
- 50 Years Coloring the World of Plastics: History, Pioneers, and Mentors
- Sustainable Color
- Color Versatility: Evolutionary Perspective
- On the Premise, Pomise and Complexity of Color Versatility in Built Environments
- A Meta-Analysis of Color Effectiveness in Designed Environments
- Tutorial: De-Mystifying Fluorescent Color
The General Co-chairs are Dr. Art Springsteen and Mr. John Conant. Please contact Art Springsteen if you have questions regarding this meeting.
All attendees will enjoy the annual meeting
luncheon, coffee breaks, the full technical program, and receive a booklet of
the program and abstracts. Non-member registration includes ISCC membership through
October 2013. Student registration is available, as well as need-based scholarships.
Please contact the ISCC
office for scholarship information.