The latest issue of ISCC News has been distributed via email and hardcopy to all members. This is another great job by our Newsletter Editor Paula Alessi. Some highlights:
- Board of Director's Corner, by Tony Stanton
- Calls for nominations for ISCC's Macbeth and Nickerson awards
- Bios of our Director nominees
- Calls for papers forAIC 2018 (Lisbon) and ANTEC 2018® (Orlando)
- All the latest on the 2018 Munsell Celebration (register soon!)
Refractions: Gray Matters, How Gray Changes How We Think, by Carl Jennings
Hue Angles: The Medium Shrinks the Message, by Mike Brill
And much more...
If you do not receive the ISCC Newsletter, you are probably not a paid member. Join today
to receive this and all the other benefits of membership!